Ehmm what...?

Go down

Ehmm what...?

Post  Hirika on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:16 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai everyone here, sooooo got a question---"What piece of a laptop turns it on running it like normally and what does it look like?" Thaaaaaaaanks~
Hirika
Hirika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ehmm what...?

Post  Kiata on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 am

Uhm, what?

What provides power for a laptop? Typically that part is built into the motherboard on laptops. No power, no turn on. Or maybe if its old and busted like my old one, your on button is broken?

Kiata
Admin

View user profile http://harmoni.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ZetaMuffin on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

The power button is around the top center of the keyboard. It usually is a button with a dot or something ... if thats wat u meant .__.
ZetaMuffin
ZetaMuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirika on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 am

ZetaMuffin wrote:The power button is around the top center of the keyboard. It usually is a button with a dot or something ... if thats wat u meant .__.

Theres a piece of mechanism that makes the computer run smoothly W I T H O U T Corrupting it. What would that piece be?
Hirika
Hirika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiata on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, I can tell you what it isn't.

A billion hamsters on wheels powering your laptop.

Ram?

Kiata
Admin

View user profile http://harmoni.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Exarderalf on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 am

Technically you kinda need everything in a computer to make it run.
1. Motherboard
2. Processor
3. RAM
4. Graphics card (could be built into the motherboard but is not as good as a separate card)
5. Power Supply

These are some of the necessary things to have in a computer. If one of them is not working correctly then the computer will either not run or not run as it should. If it's not running smoothly then something could be wrong with one of these components or the software you are trying to run requires more power from the hardware than your current hardware can provide. Another cause of lack of smoothness is that some other CPU intensive process is running in the background that you don't know about.
Exarderalf
Exarderalf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirika on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 am

Exarderalf wrote:Technically you kinda need everything in a computer to make it run.
1. Motherboard
2. Processor
3. RAM
4. Graphics card (could be built into the motherboard but is not as good as a separate card)
5. Power Supply

These are some of the necessary things to have in a computer. If one of them is not working correctly then the computer will either not run or not run as it should. If it's not running smoothly then something could be wrong with one of these components or the software you are trying to run requires more power from the hardware than your current hardware can provide. Another cause of lack of smoothness is that some other CPU intensive process is running in the background that you don't know about.

Well technically exard, its just a piece missing because my dad took something out of my computer and it can't work...[GOT MODS TOO DX]
Hirika
Hirika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Exarderalf on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:21 am

If it is just a random part missing I'd have to see inside it.
Exarderalf
Exarderalf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum